UKirk at RU wants to welcome you, all of you, back to campus for a great 2013-2014 school year. There’s a lot happening: you’re either starting new or you’re starting again; you may have a new roommate, you may even have a new apartment. No matter what, things are going to be new.
Through all the new-ness of this year, we hope that you’ll find welcome at UKirk. This year we’ve moved our weekly fellowship gatherings to Monday’s from 6:30pm-8:00pm, with a homemade dinner & contemplative worship or a program each week. We meet at at Canterbury House, across from Draper Hall. Just look for the pink flamingos!
A few things to look forward to this Fall:
- Welcome Week Picnic: Monday, August 26, 6:30p @ Canterbury House (Across from Draper Hall)
- Club Fair: Friday, August 30 3:30p-5:30p – Come learn more about UKirk!
- RU Day of Service, August 31: 9:00a – Noon & 1:00p – 4:00p
- Hiking the Cascades
- Fall Documentary Series (First Up: “Trigger: The Ripple Effect of Gun Violence;” September 24, 6:00pm, Unity Christian Church)
- Montreat College Conference, January 2-5 (Cost: $125)